OASSP/OMLEA Leadership and Learning Conference
The OASSP/OMLEA Leadership & Learning Conference is two full days of professional development geared to the needs of secondary and middle level administrators and teachers. Both days include powerful keynote speakers followed by breakout sessions for both classroom practices and leadership strategies. Special emphasis is given to middle-level instructional tools and practices.
February 8-9, 2023
Hilton Garden Inn Edmond/Oklahoma City
Edmond Conference Center
2833 Conference Drive
Edmond, OK 73034
Instructions for Registering Teachers:
- After you select the event from our home page, click on “Register for the Event”.
- A member login window will appear.
- About halfway down that window, select “Guest Registration”.
- In the registration process, you will check the box that says, “Special Billing Arrangements” and a notes box will pop up.
- There you will enter “Staff of CCOSA member”.
- This will flag it to change the cost to the member price, which will be done on the back end after you have completed registering.
- If you have other questions, please contact Charlotte Murphy at email@example.com
REQUEST FOR PRESENTATION
Both days will include breakout sessions included, but not limited to, improving school culture; enhancing principal/teacher collaboration; engagement for all students; leveraging technology for learning; public perception/perspective; defusing disruptive behaviors; student achievement; positive messaging about your school; utilizing and managing social media; dealing w/ crucial conversations; mentoring and supporting students; student and staff well-being; innovative learning practices; trauma-informed instruction; parent/community communication; subject-area best-practices; school-safety/threat assessments; and more!
Please click here if you would like to submit a Request for Presentation. The deadline is December 20, 2022.
EDUCATOR AWARD NOMINATION
Each year we recognize an OMLEA Educator of the Year at the OASSP/OMLEA Leadership and Learning Conference each year. Nominate deserving teacher or staff member by downloading the form here and email it to Charlotte Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submissions is January 8, 2023.