OASSP/OMLEA Leadership and Learning Conference
The OASSP/OMLEA Leadership & Learning Conference is two full days of professional development geared to the needs of secondary and middle level administrators and teachers. Both days include powerful keynote speakers followed by breakout sessions for both classroom practices and leadership strategies. Special emphasis is given to middle-level instructional tools and practices.
February 8-9, 2023
Hilton Garden Inn Edmond/Oklahoma City
Edmond Conference Center
2833 Conference Drive
Edmond, OK 73034
REGISTration has closed
Onsite registration is available
Instructions for Registering Teachers: (Staff of CCOSA members who are not practicing administrators may attend at the member price.)
- After you select the event from our home page, click on “Register for the Event”.
- A member login window will appear.
- About halfway down that window, select “Guest Registration”.
- In the registration process, you will check the box that says, “Special Billing Arrangements” and a notes box will pop up.
- There you will enter “Staff of CCOSA member”.
- This will flag it to change the cost to the member price, which will be done on the back end after you have completed registering.
- If you have other questions, please contact Charlotte Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Breakout Sessions and Schedule
Check out the online conference program and schedule to plan which sessions you will attend!
EDUCATOR AWARD NOMINATION
Each year we recognize an OMLEA Educator of the Year at the OASSP/OMLEA Leadership and Learning Conference each year. Nominate deserving teacher or staff member by downloading the form here and email it to Charlotte Murphy at email@example.com. The deadline for submissions is January 8, 2023.