ODSS Director of the Year Award
The Oklahoma Directors of Special Services makes this award annually to recognize an outstanding school leader who has been acknowledged by his or her peers for exemplary contributions made to promote and further the education of children with disabilities.
- Nominated Directors of Special Services must be members of CCOSA/ODSS or another CCOSA group.
- The nominated Director must have served in a school district (a) as a Director of Special Services or (b) in a position that includes the duties of a Director of Special Services, for a minimum of 7 school years.
- A Director of Special Services may only receive the award once.
- The CCOSA office must receive this completed nomination form no later than Monday, April 16, 2018.
- The Awards Committee will select the recipient from the submitted nominations. ODSS will announce the 2018 Director of the Year on Wednesday, May 2, 2018.
Click Here to download the 2018 Nomination Form in typable pdf format.