CONNECT RENEW INNOVATE
Become the leader, you know you can be by attending this OAESP premiere event. The annual one day conference supports building level principals, assistant principals, leadership teams and elementary education directors by providing pertinent information on current issues impacting elementary education.
Conference activites include:
- Nationally recognized keynote speaker(s)
- Innovative workshop sessions
- Exhibit booths
- Grant awards luncheon
- Legislative/special education updates
- Door prizes
Prepare For Tomorrow...Register Today!
The CCOSA June Conference encompasses all public school administrators from each association under the CCOSA umbrella (OASA, OAESP, OASSP, OMLEA and ODSS). The two-day conference includes:
- Recognition of CCOSA Administrators of the Year and scholarship winners
- Nationally known keynote speakers
- A mutlitude of concurrent sessions
- Association breakfasts and recognition of retiring CCOSA members
NAESP holds an annual conference designed for educators on the front lines - teachers, superintendents, counselors, district and state administrators, and especially principals - who have a huge impact on student success. To be a top-performing principal, you must be aware not only of what's happening now, but what's coming in the future. At the NAESP conference, you'll discover both!!!