CCOSA/OkACTE Mutual Benevolence Plan
The CCOSA/OkACTE Mutual Benevolence Plan (MBP) organizes and facilitates the voluntary, monetary contributions to the beneficiary of an eligible member upon the death of that member. Each program participant contributes $10.00 to the Mutual Benevolence fund to provide financial assistance to the beneficiary of an active member of the program. The following members are eligible for the program:
● Full time active members of CCOSA and their spouses
● Members of OkACTE deemed eligible to participate in the program
CCOSA began this program in the mid 1980’s, but this year marks the beginning of a new partnership with OkACTE to combine the participants of both of our programs for the mutual benefit of our members. Through the years, a multitude of families have benefited from this program. We encourage all CCOSA members to take advantage of this unique “insurance” opportunity. With your support, we can ensure that CCOSA members and their families receive immediate financial support during the most challenging of times.
"What moves through us is a silence, a quiet sadness, a longing for one more day, one more word, one more touch. We may not understand why you left this earth so soon, or why you left before we were ready to say good-bye, but little by little, we begin to remember not just that you died, but that you lived. And that your life gave us memories too beautiful to forget"
- A one-time membership fee of $40.00 is required for participants enrolling in the program for the first time.
- Participants will be notified when a covered death occurs and will be billed $10.00 per covered death.
- Participants have 60 days after a covered death occurs to pay the invoiced amount of $10.00 in order to remain active in MBP.