Maurice Walraven Award
The Oklahoma Directors of Special Services makes this award annually to recognize a person who has made a valuable contribution to the education of children with disabilities over a period of years.
- Nominees need not be directly involved in education, but must have made a valuable, positive contribution to the education of children with disabilities over a period of years.
- Nominees can be CCOSA members. Nominators must be CCOSA members.
- The nominee’s resume/vita is not required, but might benefit the Awards Committee’s selection process.
- In addition to this form, the nominator must submit at least one, but no more than three supporting letter(s) of recommendation from individual(s) other than the nominator.
- The CCOSA office must receive the completed nomination form and all supporting materials no later than Monday, March 18, 2019. Send by mail to CCOSA, Attention: Laura, 2901 N. Lincoln Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73105; by facsimile to (405) 524-1196; or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Awards Committee will select the recipient from the submitted nominations. ODSS will announce the 2019 Maurice Walraven Award recipient on Monday, April 15, 2019.
Click Here to download the 2019 Nomination Form in typable pdf format.