Gold Level Partners
Gold Level Partner
To be considered a Gold Level Partner, the vender must meet the criteria listed below and have a signed agreement detailing support and the Council's Commitment
- Financial support of the Council must reach the level of $10,000 or more.
- Have broad based appeal to schools/districts and CCOSA members
- Provide services that are important to school districts and CCOSA members
- Offer Quality and reliable services and products
- Agreement detailing support for CCOSA and benefits derived from support
Gold Partners will receive the following Benefits from CCOSA
- Letter of endorsement for specific products and/or services
- Recognize Key People from Gold Partner at sponsored events
- Sponsor may display materials at sponsored events
- Name tags at events will recognize sponsor as Gold Partner
- Company listed on Web Site and in Better Schools as Endorsed Service and/or Product
- Invitation to address CCOSA Executive Committee when approved by the CCOSA Executive Director
CCOSA Corporate Sponsors Program Information in pdf format.