Financial Boot Camps
Take the mystery, anxiety and worry out of understanding school budgets. Tired of depending on others for help? These boot camps will help you become proficient in understanding, preparing and managing school budgets.
- Detailed, easy to learn, step-by-step process for understanding school budget management.
- Designed for both inexperienced and experienced school administrators, encumbrance clerks, treasurers and other school finance personnel.
- CCOSA Budget Book Template included for all schools completing both bootcamps!
Boot Camp I- Basic School Finance & Budgeting
- Focus on projecting state aid revenue, critical sections of the Estimate of Needs
- Tuesday, August 27 (Tulsa) | Tuesday, September 17, 2019 (OKC)
Boot Camp II- Advanced Schools Finance & Preparing the School "Budget Book"
- Focus on fund balance management, monitoring state revenues, other funds (bond, sinking, child nutrition, and building).
- Tuesday, September 24 (Tulsa) | Tuesday, October 1, 2019 (OKC)
Boot Camp 3 - Preparing next year's budget
- March 10, 2020