CCOSA Summer Conference Virtual Experience 2020
The CCOSA Summer Leadership Conference is going virtual this year! Imagine the same high-quality professional development of the CCOSA Summer Leadership Conference delivered right to your computer from national education experts, your Oklahoma colleagues, and the CCOSA team. With this virtual experience, you will have access to more than 20 hours of content which you can view for an entire month digitally.
Here's a snapshot of what you'll experience this year:
Wednesday, June 3, 2020 - Day One
9 am - Noon and repeated from 1 pm to 4 pm
Keynote by Dr. Bill Daggett
Small group discussions moderated by Dr. Daggett's team
Closing Keynote by Dr. Bill Daggett
Learn more about the presenters here.
Thursday, June 4, 2020 - Day Two
8:30 am – Noon
Keynote and breakout sessions on topics requested by CCOSA members
Virtual Awards and Recognitions
View the full At-A-Glance Agenda here.
- Registration is $200/person or $175/person for every four individuals that register from your district. The district must coordinate registration so that each individual is registered separately.
- You can receive a $100 group rate discount for every four people who register from your district ($700/per team of four rather than $800). Your district can receive the discount for foursomes as many times as they would like. For example, if your district has 12 people attending, that is three team discounts. If your district has 5 people attending, that's one team discount and the fifth attendee is $200.
- If a district has a number of single registrations, CCOSA will apply the team discount in the final invoice based on the total number registered from your district. The final invoice to your district will reflect the discount.
Possible funding sources, as appropriate for Professional Development: Title I, Title II, General Fund, Title IV, if you have a technology training project currently in Title IV; Special Education; and Federal CARES Act Allowable Expenses (these are from the list of 12 allowable expenditures):
- To provide principals and other school leaders the resources necessary to address the needs of their individual schools;
- Any activity to address the delivery of services to at-risk and minority students;
- To develop and implement procedures to improve school preparedness and response efforts;
- To plan and implement activities related to summer learning and supplemental after-school programs during the summer months and providing continued services to at-risk and minority students
Thank you for your continued support of CCOSA during these tough times. It is critical to sustaining our current standard of advocacy, service, and support to our members.
There are no documents available for this event.