Principal & Superintendent Certification Exam Preparation Workshop
Join Dr. Paula Schornick and CCOSA for a workshop that provides participants with an overview of the COEE OSATs for the school administration areas. In addition to dissecting and analyzing the subject area study guide, close attention will be given to the tests' required writing assignments.
Each seminar participant will leave the session with an organized study guide, writing assignment templates, sample writing assignments, sample study plan, and numerous other documents to aid participants in preparing for the test(s).
- This full-day training for participants will include:
- An overview of certification exam
- An analysis of study guide (including organization of study guide, question type, breakdown, subareas, competencies, multiple choice questions)
- An in-depth discussion of exam writing assignments (including dissection of study guide sample responses, creating templates to use, other writing assignment helpful “hints”)
- A sample study plan/ and other exam information