School Finance Boot Camp 1
Boot Camp 1 will focus on projecting state aid revenue, critical sections of the Estimate of Needs, changes coming to the EON document, and Ad Valorem taxes.
*This workshop has been approved for 6 hours of Continuing Education Credits by the Oklahoma State Department of Education.
- MAINTAINING FINANCIAL STABILITY
- MAXIMIZING EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL STUDENTS
- 3 STEPS TO FINANCIAL STABILITY
- THE REVENUE DRIVEN BUDGET
Ill. DISTRIBUTION OF THE TOTAL REVENUE BUDGET
- FUND BALANCE
- PROJECTING THE SCHOOL'S GENERAL FUND BALANCE
- EXPENDITURE BUDGET
- PAYROLL BUDGET
B NON-PAYROLL BUDGET
- PROJECTING STATE AID REVENUE
- FOUR SECTIONS
- PREVIOUS YEAR'S CHARGEABLES
- NET ASSESSED VALUATION
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE TREASURER ANO ENCUMBRANCE CLERK
- SUMMARY AND REVIEW
Click here to ALSO register for bootcamp 2 on either October 4, 2018 or October 31, 2018.