Lead Like Me - Student/Advisor Leadership Workshop
The OAESP is proud to announce a new outreach program to support leadership organizations in elementary schools by providing a one-day training for elementary students in grades 4-6 and their advisors. This dynamic workshop will be led by retired principals and educators dedicated to the mission of teaching the art of leadership and teamwork. Workshop time is 8:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m. and costs $50 per participant which includes all materials and a t-shirt. This might be a great PTA/PTO project to fund for your students!!!
- Learn characteristics of being a leader as well as different leadership styles.
- Discover their own leadership style, their strengths and set personal leadership goals.
- Learn officer roles and responsibilities, including how to plan an agenda and conduct a meeting.
- Network with student leaders from other schools and districts.
- Learn how to support a leadership organization and keep it active.
- Explore how to develop a constitution, establish criteria for membership, how to hold a successful election.
- Discover successful and unique project ideas.
- Have invaluable networking time with other leadership advisors.
There are no documents available for this event.