Lead Like Me - Student/Advisor Leadership Workshop
The OAESP is proud to announce a new outreach program to support leadership organizations in elementary schools by providing a one-day training for elementary students in grades 4-6 and their advisors. This dynamic workshop will be led by retired principals and educators dedicated to the mission of teaching the art of leadership and teamwork. Workshop time is 8:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m. and costs $50 per participant which includes all materials and a t-shirt. This might be a great PTA/PTO project to fund for your students!!!
- Learn characteristics of being a leader as well as different leadership styles.
- Discover their own leadership style, their strengths and set personal leadership goals.
- Learn officer roles and responsibilities, including how to plan an agenda and conduct a meeting.
- Network with student leaders from other schools and districts.
- Learn how to support a leadership organization and keep it active.
- Explore how to develop a constitution, establish criteria for membership, how to hold a successful election.
- Discover successful and unique project ideas.
- Have invaluable networking time with other leadership advisors.
Jenks East Intermediate School (Jenks PS), Tulsa
3933 East 91st STreet,
Truman Elementary School (Norman PS), Norman
600 PArkside Road,
Plato Elementary School (Duncan PS), Duncan
1011 West Plato Road,
Highland Park Elementary School (Woodward PS), Woodward
2721 Webster Avenue,
There are no documents available for this event.