Aspiring Principals & Assistant Principals
What is it really like to be a principal?
This full day session is designed to help YOU - the aspiring principal - decide if you really want to become an administrator. Each full day session is offered in the fall and spring at an OKC or Tulsa area location.
- Successful principals will share with you the good, the bad, and the ugly from their own experiences.
- You will gain information on the skills, personality, and leadership styles necessary to be a principal and explore the transition from teacher to assistant principal to principal.
- Time will be allotted for resume review and the interview process.
- Evaluating Your Resume
- Interviewing for the Principalship
- Establishing Your Reputation as a Leader
- Practicing Administrative Scenarios