New Principals Assistance Program
Gain the skills you need for leadership success!
1. Learn from Practicing Principals
Leaders in the field will give you successful strategies to:
- Deal with challenging experiences unique to new principals
- Facilitate change within the school culture
2. Build Productive Partnerships and Form Support Groups
Learn the Power of networking and how to acquire the support that you need to be successful in the principalship.
3. Promote Quality Teaching and Learning
What are you busy doing all day? Recognize the essential things you should be doing and how to balance management tasks with leadership.
CCOSA Office, Oklahoma City
2901 North Lincoln Boulevard,