2017 CCOSA Summer Conference
The two-day conference includes:
- Recognition of CCOSA Administrators of the Year and scholarship winners
- Nationally known keynote speakers
- A mutlitude of concurrent sessions
- Association breakfasts and recognition of retiring CCOSA members
- Member: Early Bird $250 through April 15, 2017. After April 15, 2017 the price will be $300.
- Non-Member: Early Bird $500 through April 15, 2017. After April 15, 2017 the price will be $600.
Heidi Hayes Jacobs
Heidi Hayes Jacobs is founder and president of Curriculum Designers, Inc.. She consults with schools nationally and internationally, and is executive director of the Curriculum Mapping Institute.
She has taught courses at Columbia University’s Teachers College in New York City since 1981.
Working with a wide range of organizations, Jacobs has consulted to the College Board, NBC Sunday Today Show, the Peace Corps, the Discovery Channel, Children’s Television Workshop, The Kennedy Center, Carnegie Hall, New York City Ballet Education, the International Baccalaureate, and state education departments.
In 2014, Jacobs was presented the Award for Outstanding Contributions to Education by the Mediterranean Association for International Schools.
The fundamental backbone of Jacobs' experience comes from years as a teacher of high school, junior high school, and elementary children in Utah, Massachusetts, and New York.
Click Here to download the City of Norman's Sales Tax Exempt Form in pdf format.
Embassy Suites Hotel & Conference Center, Norman
2501 Conference Drive,