Emerging Leaders Academy
The Cooperative Council for Oklahoma School Administration and Oklahoma State School Boards Association are proud to offer the Emerging Leaders Academy! This year-long program will help prepare a select group of Oklahoma education leaders for the superintendency. Check back in Spring 2020 for more information on how to apply.
- PRACTICING Oklahoma public school administrator with valid superintendent certificate, who ASPIRE to be a superintendent.
Participant commitment requirements:
- Signed participation agreement
- Complete online application (including upload of signed participation agreement)
- Attendance is required at all sessions.
- Fees and associated expenses to be covered by participant
- *Registration Fee: $600
- Sleeping Room Expense: $500 (estimated)
- Associated Travel Expenses: As Incurred
*Registration fee includes 52 hours of professional development, team building/networking activities, meals and refreshments, materials and supplies.