CyberScout offers valuable services that deliver continuous protection at every stage of life. Enrollment is not eligible for associate, university associate, business associate, national members, and OARSA members.
Did you know identity theft claims more than 15 million victims a year, that’s a new victim every 2 seconds? 1 And with identity theft taking months to resolve, it is as important as ever to get the protection you and your family deserve. You can count on CyberScout for services that help you minimize threats, monitor personal information and manage recovery if you’re ever the victim of identity theft or fraud.
Credit Protection Services
Daily Credit Bureau Monitoring — Daily monitoring of your personal records from the three credit bureaus.
Credit Report and Score — Provided annually by the three credit bureaus.
Score Tracker — Ongoing tracking of your credit score. Downward trends may tell you that new accounts are being opened in your name.
Proactive and Identity Monitoring Services
- Dark Web — Continuous monitoring of the internet – places such as black market websites, underground chat rooms, and forums – to detect suspicious activities before your personally identifiable information (PII) is stolen. You’ll receive alerts when your SSN, credit card numbers, financial account numbers, medical ID, email, phone number and more are detected.
- Social Security Number Monitoring — Reviews names, aliases, and addresses associated with your number for signs of fraud.
- Credit and Debit Card Monitoring — Be notified when changes, such as your name, address, or a new account holder, are made to your credit or bank accounts.
- Sex Offender Notification — Monitors registered sex offenders living near you to ensure an offender hasn’t registered using your name and address.
- Comprehensive Identity Monitoring — Additional sources are also monitored, including court records, payday loans, change-of-address and more.
Advanced Monitoring Services
- High-Risk Financial Monitoring — Receive alerts when new accounts are opened, or changes are made to an existing credit or bank account.
- Child Monitoring — Monitors your child’s PII to detect changes associated with your child’s identity.
- Social Monitoring — Proactively protecting your family’s reputation and online activity by monitoring popular social media services for information that could be dangerous or damaging.
- Password Protector — An easy way to track your account credentials and reduce hacking risks. Also offers a password generator and secure password storage.
To view the informational flyer click here.
Resolving identity theft or fraud can be time-consuming and can sometimes involve expenses, including lawyer fees, loss of wages and more. So, at CyberScout, we’re pleased to offer expense reimbursement insurance to pay covered costs associated with the resolution process.
Plus, as a CyberScout subscriber, you’ll have access to our 24/7, world-class Resolution Center Support Team. Our trusted, experienced fraud resolution team will work with you until your issues are completely resolved.
But, don’t take our word for it. CyberScout achieves 99 percent and higher customer satisfaction ratings.
Please visit https://ccosa.e.paylogix.com/Login.aspx and sign in with your email address then select “Forgot Password” to set up your payment account. Following the set up of payments, CyberScout will reach out for more information regarding your coverage. Enrollment is $9.50/month or $114/annually for an individual or $17.50/month or $210/annually for a family. Enrollment is not eligible for associate, university associate, business associate, national members, and OARSA members.