To be considered a Prestigious Partner, the vendor must meet the criteria listed below and have a signed agreement detailing support and the Council's Commitment
- Financial Support of the Council must reach the level of $20,000 or more.
- Have broad based appeal to schools/districts and CCOSA members
- Provide services that are important to school districts and CCOSA members
- Offer Quality and Reliable Services and Products
- Full service and products generally expected for your industry/business
Prestigious Partners will receive the following Benefits from CCOSA
- Company introduction opportunity to a member group
- CCOSA promoted training
- Presentation opportunity at the CCOSA Summer Leadership Conference
- Free exhibit space at the CCOSA Summer Leadership Conference
- Golf hole sponsorship at CCOSA Golf Tournament
- Administrators of the Year Award Sponsors
- Logo included in daily News Clips emails
- Informational items displayed at CCOSA events
- Four complimentary business associate memberships
- And more!!
CCOSA Corporate Sponsors Program Information in pdf format.