CCOSA Senior Scholarship Program
CCOSA proudly hosts an annual Senior Scholarship Program, awarding exceptional Oklahoma students a college scholarship.
Children of active CCOSA members (not including Associate, Business, or OARSA members) are eligible and encouraged to participate.
Please note that a common scholarship form is used for this process. Members of the scholarship selection committee will best match the student's accomplishments with the criteria set forth in the scholarships listed below. Applications are now open.
Scholarships will be awarded as follows: seven $2,000 scholarships, four $2,500 scholarships and one $5,000 scholarship.
2023 CCOSA Scholarship Program Application
IS NOW OPEN!
Please contact Lynne White at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We greatly appreciate the support of our sponsors in making these scholarships possible. Sponsors for these scholarships are:
|CCOSA/OSAG/Gene Keith Scholarship||$5,000|
|OSAG/Four Regional Scholarships||$2,500/each|
|CCOSA/OSIG/Randall Raburn Scholarship||$2,000|
|CCOSA/MGM/Harvey Reimer Scholarship||$2,000|
|CCOSA/Renaissance Learning/Steven Crawford Scholarship||$2,000|
|OASA/Coryell Roofing & Construction/Pete Rhames Scholarship||$2,000|
|OASSP/RedSky Constructors/J.B. Flatt Scholarship||$2,000|
|OMLEA/RedSky Constructors/ Scholarship||$2,000|
|OAESP/Horizon Financial Services Scholarship||$2,000|
Scholarship Recipients 2022
- CCOSA/OSAG/Gene Keith Scholarship
- CCOSA/MGM/Harvey Reimer Scholarship
- CCOSA/OSIG/Randall Raburn Scholarship
- CCOSA/Renaissance Learning/Steven Crawford Scholarship
- OASA/Coryell Roofing/Pete Rhames Scholarship
- OASSP/RedSky Constructors/J.B. Flatt Scholarship
- OMLEA/RedSky Constructors Scholarship
- OAESP/Horizon Financial Services Scholarship
- OSAG Regional Scholarships