OSAG Member District Scholarships
2023 OSAG Member District Employee Student Scholarships
CCOSA is pleased to partner with Oklahoma School Assurance Group (OSAG) again this year for a student scholarship opportunity. This scholarship is for senior students whose parents/guardians are employees of OSAG member districts. These scholarships are available to dependents of all employees of a school district that is a current member of OSAG. Four $1000.00 Student Scholarships are available.
- Senior student whose parent/guardian is an employee of an OSAG member district
- Senior students will be eligible to receive only one scholarship from CCOSA and OSAG scholarship opportunities.
- These scholarships will be awarded to students with the highest GPAs. ACT/SAT scores will be used in the event of a tie.
The timelines for submission are:
- December 1, 2022 – Application available
- March 1, 2023 – Deadline for submitting scholarship application
- May (1st Week), 2023 – Notification of winners
- June (3rd Week), 2023 – Student winners recognized at CCOSA Summer Leadership Conference
We greatly appreciate the support of OSAG in making these scholarships possible. Please share this opportunity with your district staff. We look forward to receiving applications from senior students whose parents/guardians are employees of your district as an OSAG member.
If you have questions, please contact Lynne White at firstname.lastname@example.org or Will Parker at email@example.com or call the CCOSA office at 405-524-1191.